New Vacancy- Warehouse and Site Operative
Aquatic Control Engineering Ltd. (ACE) is a growing company which supplies and installs; water level control equipment, flood defence structures, fish passes and water way maintenance machinery.
ACE is based in Rampton, Nottinghamshire, it is crucial that any applicants can commute to our head office. ACE operate within the whole of the U.K. and Ireland, we complete projects from Cornwall to Scotland.
Aquatic Control Engineering (ACE) Ltd is recruiting for a Warehouse & Site Engineer to join the growing engineering and installation team.
ACE are looking for candidates that have the ability to:
- Oversee the day to day running of the Warehouse at head office and be flexible to work alongside the installation team on site works
- Have key attention to detail, work efficiently and professionally at all times whilst liaising with the project engineering and ACE team, with shipments and installation works
- Full UK, clean Driving Licence is essential to travel to and from various sites
- Previous experience of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic engineering is desirable; training and support will be provided
- Desirable qualifications include; confined spaces, PASMA, CSCS, First Aid, Working at Heights, Abrasive Wheels. Any specific training and technical support will be provided
Please apply to Helen Bradford (HR & Business Development Manager) with a covering letter and CV to email@example.com or for further information contact 01777 249080. Please visit our website at www.aquaticcontrol.co.uk