Port Talbot Steelworks is one of the worlds largest steelworks and employs approximately 10% of the town’s population. In this area there was an issue…
ACE offer a range of Automation packages of varying complexity.
- Vastly reduced labour costs
- Accurate and reliable
- Full packages available
Many ACE structures are in remote or unmanned areas needing to operate as a reaction to rising water levels. Therefore, ACE offers a range of Automation packages of varying complexity. Whether you require a basic actuated penstock, or a fully automatic control system to monitor and adjust water levels with telemetry communication. ACE is an ideal partner.
ACE work with a number of industry leaders for electrical and hydraulic control. Also, offer packaged-solutions such as the CB Greenbox. We also work with big names such as Rotork and Auma, world-renowned for high quality, reliable electrical motorisation.
For more involved packages, ACE regularly work alongside specialist contractors to provide bespoke packages. The scope of supply of this type of package is vast. Also tailored to provide the maximum capability to suit the requirements, with the minimum of fuss and complication.
Common packages include:
- Basic control panels to permit remote operation of actuators
- Automation of sluices, automatically maintaining levels, telemetry and SCADA systems
- Automatic isolation and alarm in case of spillage
- Various types of actuation and drive system, including Electrical and Hydraulic
- Rack and Pinion drive systems (see turnkey projects)
- Bespoke control packages, including sequential control and proportional control.
As this area of our work is very much tailor made, please see our case studies for details of examples of our capability, or contact us to discuss your requirements.