MUTrac Long reach boom machine
The Berkenheger MUTrac, or multi utility tractor, offers versatility and performance.
- High output, low maintenance
- Use two flails at once, halving operation time
- Long reach for ditch clearance and digging
- Use with tree cutters or lifting claws
- High stability with low ground pressure
MUTrac – Multi-Utility Tractor
ACE are the sole UK suppliers of the Berkenheger MUTrac, which as it’s name suggests, provides multi-uses with a long reach boom. The machine can be used for:
- High-speed Flailing- boom AND front mounted- both flails can be used together, doubling the output
- Long reach ditch clearance- weed cutting and digging, with excellent visibility and stability
- Hedge maintenance- using a Berky Tree Cutter, even over ditches
- Grounds clearance- lift and clear debris into a trailer
The Berkenheger MUTrac has been designed with operator safety and comfort at the forefront, often enhancing the performance of the machine at the same time. The MUTrac boom folds neatly during transport to allow it to be safely driven on highways without compromising visibility, but when extended, can achieve reaches of up to 10m- full power to the working attachment is still achieved at engine speeds as low as 1700 rpm. On some MUTrac models, the cab can also be rotated when working to the side, allowing exceptional line-of-sight over the working gear, and improved stability, particularly when digging or weedcutting.
The Berkenheger MUTrac can be tailored to suit your exact applications, so please contact us to discuss your requirements.