WE ARE RECRUITING
Internal Sales Executive
Full time, permanent,
0830 – 5pm based at ACE HQ
Working within the Internal Sales team at Aquatic Control Engineering, the Internal Sales Executive role is to proactively increase the number of qualified sales leads generated into the business and further increase “off the shelf” sales. With this in mind, the successful candidate will be a self-motivated, proactive thinker, hungry to progress.
Under the Sales umbrella, Aquatic Control Engineering has a team of regional sales managers who are responsible for growing key business relationships in both public and private sectors.
You will work with all aspects of the Sales function including working closely with all Regional Sales Managers and the Digital Marketing Executive to follow up on warm leads from referrals and web enquiries, whilst building business through new and existing customers.
The candidate will work on the bespoke CRM (customer relationship management) system on a daily basis, to ensure accurate and up to date information is recorded and shared with the Sales & Estimating team at all times.
The role will entail the following:
- Re-engaging with lapsed customers
- Cold calling prospective customers to find new leads and opportunities
- Utilising the CRM database to ensure clean data is retrievable
- Identifying opportunities for the Regional Sales team
- Proactive in generating new relationships with clients across the UK and Ireland
- Listening to and understanding the needs of the customers’ requirements whilst also upselling large scale projects and the overall operations service package
- Deliver high levels of customer service
- Confident and engaging telephone manner
- To be able to communicate clearly
- An independent, proactive thinker
- To be able to work to the Sale KPI’s within the business
- Excellent organisational skills, with an ability to manage workloads by prioritising and meeting deadlines
- Ensure they have a professional manner
To have a desire and hunger to exceed in a target-based sales role
Previous experience of working within a sales or telesales role is essential.
No specific qualification is required within Business or Engineering however, relevant qualifications are desirable.
To apply send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com