WE ARE RECRUITING – Internal Sales Account Executive
Internal Sales Account Executive
Full time, permanent,
Aquatic Control Engineering is looking for a self-motivated, driven, and proactive Sales Account Executive to join the Sales team.
Aquatic Control Engineering is a leader within their sector, supplying turnkey mechanical and electrical solutions for water management, flood defence, and environmental services. The Company’s focus lies within water control products (valves, pumps, sluice gates) fish-friendly land drainage pumps and fish migration solutions.
The Sales Account Executive will be a key contact for our customers and will take ownership for building and maintaining relationships. The role will work closely with ACE’s Strategic Internal Sales & Digital Executive, to work with our CRM system, driving sales forwards. The key focus of the role will be to build our network of key account customers and secure orders from both current and new customers.
The role will entail the following:
• Driving sales of our standard range of products
• Re-engaging and building relationships with our lapsed customers
• Grow and nurture the reseller database
• Generate new leads and opportunities working alongside active marketing campaigns
• Following up opportunities with customers to secure the business and understand the customers’ requirements
• Ensure the CRM database is clean and data is retrievable and accurate
• Identify opportunities for the Regional Sales team and feed in information on potential new customers or opportunities
• Proactive approach to generating new relationships with clients across the UK and Ireland
• Delivering high levels of customer service
• Be a key contact for repeat customers and ensure repeat business is grown
• Working within a team to identify, target and secure business from existing and new customers
• Advise on products and solutions to match customer requirements
Confident and engaging telephone manner; excellent communication skills
An independent, proactive, passionate thinker, with outstanding enthusiasm and determination to succeed Excellent organisational skills, with an ability to manage workloads by prioritising and meeting deadlines Ensure they have a professional manner
To be able to work to the Sales KPI’s within the business
To have a desire and hunger to exceed in a target-based sales role in a professional manner
Previous experience of working within a sales account management role is preferred; outbound or inbound sales experience
No specific qualification is required within Business or Engineering however, relevant qualifications are desirable.